Ukranian/Russian Speaking Home Care Workers
We have a large number of Ukrainian/Russian speaking elderly clients who would love to have someone, who speaks their language, assist them with their home care needs.
While our head office is located in Malvern, Victoria; our services cover all of the Melbourne Metro and South Eastern suburbs.
In this role, you would
- Assist clients with domestic tasks such as laundry, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting, changing bed linen, bath, toilet and shower cleaning
- Assist with meal preparation and cooking
- Act as a support companion.
For this role no formal academic qualification is required. We will support you to progress in your career by providing training & development opportunities and work placement.
Contact Julia 0490 446 021
For a job description and further information click HERE
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CARERS: Personal Care or Support Workers
As we are growing we are regularly looking for suitably qualified Staff
If you are reliable, have excellent communication skills, physically fit, want to make a difference to someone’s life and want to work flexible hours then working as a Carer is for you
You will be required to have a
- Current police check
- First Aid / CPR
- Current drivers Licence
- Working With Children Check
- Car and mobile phone essential
- Wear an Identification badge at all times while working
- Supply three references, which will be carefully checked
For a Job Description or inquiry email: email@example.com